|Vyučováno v||Winter and summer|
The purpose of the course is to give the students basic knowledge of electrical equipment for information technology and installation as to avoid danger arising from operation of it. In this way the students receive qualification of instructed person that enables them to work on electrical equipment according to the Directive of the Dean No. 4/2009.
100%participation at courses and lectures
work out of the test
1. Qualification of persons. Effect of current passing through the human body. Safety symbols and safety identification. Safety operation of and work on electrical installations, authorization of persons. Electromagnetic compatibility
2. Protection against direct and indirect contact. Safety of electrical equipment. Classes of protection. Safety parameters and arrangement of electrical equipment. First aid treatment of the electric shock.
This program is intended as a preparation for the operation of and work on electrical equipment and installation and includes practical work in laboratory according to the requirements of Czech standards. This program is obligatory.
1. Introduction. Time schedule. Safety at computer technology equipment of Faculty of Electrical Engineering. Introduction to laboratory program.
2. Connection of electrical equipment, including computer technology, to electric distribution system.
3. Safety arrangement of electrical equipment, including information technology. Inspection and testing. Safety parameters measurement.
4. First aid treatment. Written exam (test) of electrical qualification. Assessment.
1. Kůla , Kříž: Introduction to Eelectrical Engineering, ČVUT, Prague, 2011