The course provides for students of periodic training guidelines for health and occupational safety and gives knowledge of electrical hazard of given branch of study. Students receive indispensable qualification according to the Directive of the Dean No. 4/2009.
Participation at course and lecture
Work out of the test
1. Periodic training guidelines for health and occupational safety.
2. Hazards and causes of electric shock.
3. Electromagnetic compatibility. Conception of protection against electric shock, overcurrent protection and overvoltage protection in electrical installation.
This program is intended as a preparation for the operation of and work on electrical equipment and installation for master study programme at Faculty of Electrical Engineering according to the Directive of the Dean No. 4/2009.
1. Discussion - the periodic training scheme for health and occupational safety, the prevention of electric hazards. Basic occupational safety and health training record.
2. Written exam (test) of electrical qualification.
1. Kůla , Kříž: Introduction to Electrical Engineering, ČVUT, Prague, 2011