The course summarizes the knowledge and shows practical use of electric energy from its production to its consumption.
On the seminars, there are the basic fields of activity and related applications of following departments shown:
Production and distribution of electric energy on the Department of Electroenergetics K13115, electric drives and actuators on the department of Electric Drives and Traction K13114, and the technology of production materials and equipment on the Department of Electrotechnology K13113.
Plan of seminars:
1. Materials for electrical equipment.
2. The testing of electrical materials and equipment.
3. Technical requirements on electrical products and equipment.
4. Test, excursion in laboratories of the department.
5. Electric drives and their control - visit laboratory applications.
6. Control of electric drives - PLC system.
7. Small electric drives for automation and robots.
8. Power electronics and some applications - RC2000 modular system.
9. Electric energy in the present technical Word.
10. Electric power supplies, overview and importance of power plants.
11. Transmission, distribution and use of electric energy.
12. Electric energy applications in laboratories of the department.
Department that teaches the last block
Department that opens the first block
0. Introduction / safety rules