The course is focused at methods of static and dynamic models of processes and systems forming. Basic types of models are described and characterized. Models are built up using an analytical way on the basis of knowledge of relationships between parameters, or using an experimental way. Factorial experiments for qualitative variables are presented. Computer aided generation of mathematical models and simulation of dynamic behavior of processes and systems are described. Basic methods of component models compilation, assembly of a complete model are presented. The application on computer modeling and simulation of electrical, thermal and mechanical systems in power electrical engineering completes the lectures.
The obligatory active attendance in tutorials, parallel elaboration and acceptation of submissed problems are necessary conditions for award of the assessment.
Student will meat with static and dynamic models of processes and will learn to optimize them.
1. Classification of processes and systems for electrical production.
2. Analysis, synthesis and optimization of processes and system, types of analyses.
3. Basic types of models of processes and systems, model characteristics, model testing.
4. Graphical forming of static models of processes and systems.
5. Factorial experiments for qualitative variable, tables of dispersion analysis.
6. Definition of contrasts and orthogonal contrasts, calculation, evaluation of factors influence.
7. Simulation methods for static processes, analysis of simulation results.
8. The analysis process of dynamic behavior of system components. Application of modeling and simulation.
9. The mathematical model of a system in the state space, linear and linearized models. Examples.
10. The transfer functions of mono- and multidimensional systems. Resulting transfer function of a decomposed system. Examples.
11. Models of the nonelectrical systems - mechanical and thermal, equivalent electrical circuits. Examples.
12. Identification of the model parameters from its dynamic behavior. Analysis of system behavior from its mathematical model.
13. Application of the simulation on optimization of system dynamic behavior, evaluation of its quality.
14. Analysis of dynamic system in frequency domain, frequency characteristics. Application on noise-suppressing filters.
1. Basic methods of computer modeling, program tools.
2. Model of technological production lines, "what-if analysis"
3. Design of model of technological production line.
4. Technological production line - workers, shift, evaluation.
5. Technological production line - transport.
6. Individual work.
7. Presentation of individual models.
8. Simulation of electrical systems, examples
9. Simulation of electrical systems - indifidual task.
10. Simulation of electromechanical systems - individual task.
11. Specialty of modeling of power semiconductor converters - individual task.
12. Models of mechanical and thermal systems - individual task.
13. Individual work.
1. Sauer, W., Oppermann, M. et al.: Electronics Process Technology, Springer Verlag, 2006
2. Matlab & Simulink Tutorials. In: www.mathworks.com/academia/