|Přednášející||Jan Novák, Vít Záhlava|
|Cvičící||Jan Novák, Vít Záhlava|
Introduction to principles of electronic design. Reliability, compatibility, testability, safety. General design rules for professional electronic design with superior ratings in terms of high frequency and high current, immunity to a disturbance, low-level electromagnetic emission, etc. Miniaturization and cost minimization. Education of electronic design methodology in favour of creativity instead of specialization on specific devices and systems. Hands-on approach with aid of modern computer design tools.
Self-ellaborated project, final test.
1. Basic aspects of electronic design.
2. Technical requirement for electronic systems.
3. Design for manufacturing.
4. Electronic compatibility (EMC) and the electronic design.
5. Grounding, shielding, signal integrity, crosstalk.
6. Computer aided design.
7. High speed design.
8. Power distribution system in high speed system design.
9. Design of backplanes.
10. Interconnects and I/O ciscuits.
11. Layout of mixed signal systems.
12. Design of power systems, solution of thermal balance.
13. Issue of high current density.
14. Design trends.
1. Computer aided design - design environments.
2. Suggestion of projects.
3. Component information system.
4. Schematic design.
5. Preparation of design for following steps.
6. Design environments for printed circuit boards.
7. Setting-up of technology conditions.
8. Space correlation of components, layout.
9. Automation of design.
10. Simulation tools.
11. EMC, signal integrity, crosstalk, grounding, shielding.
13. Evaluation of projects.
14. Final test.
1. Johnson, H.W., Graham, M.: High Speed Digital Design. Prentice Hall. 1993
2. Mardiguian,M.: Controlling Radiated Emissions by Design. Van Nostrand Reinhold. 1992
3. Montrose, M.I.: EMC and the Printed Circuit Board. IEEE Press. 1998
4. OrCAD for Windows - User's Guide.