|Vyučováno v||Winter and summer|
Targets and function of business, corporation life cycle. Cost classification, cost calculation, cost curves. Profit, production, price and cost relation. Taxes. Financial calculus and investment decision-making. Business plan. Management functions, corporation organizational schemes. Processes and firm management.
1.Corporation and entrepreneurship, targets and function of business, legal forms of business.
2.Business plan - outline, creation, realization. Corporation financial and ownership structure.
3.Basic accounting principles. Assets, liabilities, costs and revenues. Financial reports - structure.
4.Cost classification, calculation methods. Profit, production, price and cost relations.
5.Introduction to financial analysis. Profit division, profitability and productivity.
6.Financial calculus - interest. Investment decision-making - marginal and average values. Opportunity cost.
7.Long term finance. Stock, bond, bank loan, leasing. Short term finance - business loan, bill of exchange.
8.Investment decision-making. Basic criteria (payback period, net present value, internal rate of return). Risk and uncertainty in business.
9.Tax system in CR. Income tax, consumption taxes, VAT.
10.Human resource management. Motivation, stimulation, communication. Team management. Manager's time management.
11.Corporate management, management function. Organisational schemes.
12.Public finance in private business.
13.Information systems in managerial practice.
14.Semestral project - presentation. Reserve.
1. Rules and guides (principles) of seminars, conditions of classified credit (assesment). Entrepreneurship, forms of business.
2. Accounting. Balance sheet,
3. Income statement and cash flow statement - structure and mutual relations.
4. Founder's budget. Managerial game.
5. Relations between profit, production, price and costs.
6. Operational leverage, break-even point analysis. Costs calculation methods.
7. Test. Productivity, profitability, basic financial indicators.
8. Introduction to financial calculus. Calculus of interest.
9. Investment decision-making (economic effectiveness criteria).
10. Test. Investment decision-making - examples.
11. Corporate long and short term financing
12. Tax and accounting depreciation. Tax shield. Tax documentation.
13. Assesment Test.
14. Classified credit assesment. Team management. Reserve.
1.Glautier, M.W.E., Underdown, B.: Accounting - Theory and Practice. London 1991