Development of environmental protection. Sustainable development. Global environmental problems and their aspects. Greenhouse effect and climate changes. Fossil fuels, nuclear fuel cycle and environmental impacts. Support schemes for renewable energy sources utilization. Economic effectiveness of renewable energy sources projects. Regulatory and economic instruments for economic activities regulation. Externalities. Environmental indicators.
1. Development of environmental protection, sustainable development
2. Global environmental problems and their demographic, economic and political aspects
3. Greenhouse effects, climate changes, trade with emission allowances
4. Fossil fuel and the environment
5. Nuclear fuel cycle and the environment
6. Economic aspects of radioactive waste management
7. System aspects of renewable energy sources utilization
8. Economic effectiveness of produce elektricity projects using renewable energy sources
9. Economic effectiveness of produce heat electricity projects using renewable energy sources
10.Support schemes for renewable energy sources utilization, policy CR and EU.
11. Regulatory instruments to regulate economic activities in relation to environment
12. Economic instruments in environmental protection, indicators
13. Externalities, external cost, methodology of calculation and utilization
14. Summary, reserve
1. Understanding of ecological problems
3. Current ecological problems - discussion
5. Nature of sustainable development - discussion
7. Economic effectiveness of projects using renewable energy sources 1
9. Economic effectiveness of projects using renewable energy sources 2
11. Present problems of environmental protection in the Czech Republic
1.Cunnigham, W. - Cunnigham, M. - Saigo, B,: Environmental Science. McGraw-Hill, 2003
2.Janouch F., Schleicher S.: Energy for Sustainable Development. Karolinum Press 2005.
3.Sorensen B.: Renewable EnergyElsevier 2011. ISBN 978-0-12-375025-9