|Přednášející||Martin Molhanec, Pavel Mach|
|Cvičící||Martin Molhanec, Pavel Mach|
The concept of quality and reliability. Basic quality management systems. ISO 9000, TQM, Kaizen. Basic characteristics of ISO 9000. Quality manual. Quality loop. Factor experiments and their role in quality. Mathematical model based on factor experiments. Optimization of mathematical model. Six Sigma quality management system and its implementation. Basic tools of the Six Sigma system. Reliability as a subset of quality. Mathematical distributions used in the field of reliability. Usage and maintenance coefficient. Backup - types and mathematical description. Accelerated reliability testing. Processing and analysis of experimental data.
Students must have completed a basic course on probability and reliability.
The aim of the course is to provide students with basic knowledge of quality and reliability with information that will enable them to actively use computational tools for evaluation and management of quality and reliability. The course offers students a basic approach to quality philosophy and its theory and practice. Students will learn to use some mathematical tools for quality and reliability management and to interpret the results of this mathematical processing.
1. Modern philosophy of quality and reliability management. ISO 9000, Six Sigma, TQM.
2. ISO 9000 and elements of this quality system. Quality Manual. Spiral of quality.
3. Total Quality Management (TQM). Quality as a competitive strategy. TQM, organizational considerations, system approach.
4. Factor experiments.
5. Mathematical model based on factor experiments. Optimization of various types of mathematical models.
6. Six Sigma - basic strategy and procedure of its implementation. Basic tools for Six Sigma application.
7. Regulation diagrams and their processing.
8. Statistical process control (SPC). Selected basic and advanced SPC tools. 6 Ishikawa tools.
9. 7 new quality management tools. QFD - Quality Function Deployment. House of quality.
10. Reliability as a subset of quality.
11. Basic types of mathematical distributions used in reliability.
12. Accelerated reliability testing. Reliability of different types of chains.
13. Backup - types and their mathematical description.
14. Processing and analysis of experimental data.
1. Basic concepts of probability and reliability. Solving examples.
2. ISO 9000 Quality Manual for Power Semiconductor Manufacturers.
3. Task: quality manual for the specified process type.
4. Task: quality manual for the specified process type.
5. Calculation of a mathematical model for a given process type using factor experiments.
6. Calculation of a mathematical model for a given process type using factor experiments.
7. Testing and modeling using F-test. Process optimization based on the model created.
8. Calculation of the control diagram for a given process type.
9. Assignment of individual student work.
10. Solution of individual student work.
11. Solution of individual student work.
12. Individual student work solution.
13. Defense of individual student work.
 Montgomery, D.C.: Introductiont to Statistical Quality Control. John Wiley and Sons. 2016. ISBN 978-1-118-14681-1
 Breyfogle III F. W.: Implementing Six Sigma. John Wiley and Sons. 2003. ISBN 0-471-26572-1
 O'Connor, P. D. T.: Practical Reliability Engineering. John Wiley and Sons. 2010. ISBN 978-0-470-84463-5