Program tools of computer modelling and simulation. Programs processing port diagrams or block diagrams. Text edited systems and examples. Graphic edited systems and examples - SIMULINK. Modelling of electric and electronic systems. Models of power semiconductor devices, modelling of power semiconductor systems. Examples of simulations. Modelling of mechanical and electromechanical systems, hydraulic systems and thermal systems. Examples of simulations.
The obligatory active attendance in tutorials, parallel elaboration and acceptation of submissed problems are necessary conditions for award of the assessment.
Student will meat with static and dynamic models of processes and will learn to optimize them. They will get acquainted with the mathematical approach to creating static models and dynamic processes and with the graphical approach to creating static models. Examples of non-electrical systems and the use of simulation for system optimization will also be presented.
1. Classification of processes and systems for electrical production.
2. Analysis, synthesis and optimization of processes and system, types of analyses.
3. Basic types of models of processes and systems, model characteristics, model testing.
4. Graphical forming of static models of processes and systems.
5. Factorial experiments for qualitative variable, tables of dispersion analysis.
6. Definition of contrasts and orthogonal contrasts, calculation, evaluation of factors influence.
7. Simulation methods for static processes, analysis of simulation results.
8. The analysis process of dynamic behavior of system components. Application of modeling and simulation.
9. The mathematical model of a system in the state space, linear and linearized models. Examples.
10. The transfer functions of mono- and multidimensional systems. Resulting transfer function of a decomposed system. Examples.
11. Models of the nonelectrical systems - mechanical and thermal, equivalent electrical circuits. Examples.
12. Identification of the model parameters from its dynamic behavior. Analysis of system behavior from its mathematical model.
13. Application of the simulation on optimization of system dynamic behavior, evaluation of its quality.
14. Analysis of dynamic system in frequency domain, frequency characteristics. Application on noise-suppressing filters.
1. Solution of heat kinetics for forming of an analytical model I.
2. Solution of heat kinetics for forming of an analytical model II.
3. Composition and solution of an analytical model of an oven for heating of working gas. Analysis of a model.
4. Optimization of a thickness of thermal insulation of an oven to minimize thermal losses using an analytical model.
5. Graphical solution of static models.
6. One-factorial experiments for qualitative variable, construction and calculation of orthogonal contrasts.
7. Chemical kinetics, examples.
8. Basic methods of computer modeling, program tools.
9. Modeling of electrical systems, examples.
10. Individual tasks of model assembling and simulation of electrical systems.
11. Specialty of modeling of power semiconductor converters, examples.
12. Examples of the models of mechanical and thermal systems.
13. Individual tasks of model assembling and simulation of non-electrical systems.
SIMULINK - Model-Based and System-Based Design. The Mathworks 2002.
Brittani, S.: Model identification and data analysis, John Wiley and sons, 2019
Kéry, M., Royle, J. A.: Applied hierarchical modeling in ecology, Academic Press+Elsevier, 2016