The goal of the subject is to inform the students about properties, parameters, and design methodology of radio circuits, radio function blocks, and more complex blocks of radio transmitters and receivers. The lectures are devoted sequentially to elements, circuits, function blocks, and systems which are used at radio frequencies. The exercises are both seminar and laboratory; the seminars are devoted the basic calculations from the area of the radio function blocks, and the measurements are devoted to both basic function blocks and more complex problems from the area of radio transmitters and receivers.
- AE2B37ROZ - Radio Circuits and Devices
- Training courses
1. G.V. Vendelin, A.M.Pavio, U.L. Rohde, Microwave Circuit Design Using Linear and Nonlinear Techniques, John Wiley & Sons, New Jersey 2005.
2. T.A. Fjedly, T. Ytterdal, M. Shur, Introduction to Device Modeling and Circuit Simulation,
3. D.K. Misra, Radio-Frequency and Microwave Communication Circuits Analysis and Design,
4. R.J. Baker, H.W.Li, D.E. Boyce, CMOS Circuit Design, Layout, and Simulation, John Wiley & Sons, New York 1998.
5. Y. Sun, Wireless Communication Circuits and Systems, IEE, London 2004.
6. U. Rohde, J. Whitaker, Communications Receivers, DSP, Software Radios, and Design, Third edition, McGraw-Hill 2001, ISBN 0-07-136121-9.
7. W. Egan, Partial RF System Design, Wiley-Interscience 2003, ISBN 0-471-20023-9.